What's new

New Batch of Dua Na Bilo (C-Type)426351

Kavakavaking

OceanOfKava
Just got my new batch of Dua na bilo in, alot more potent than the last.
also the last batch was very heady,
well this one is still that but a little less and a faster move into a balanced sedation muscle relaxing effect (I suffer from slipped discs) so i norm only drink borongoru as it relaxes my back as much and more than any benzo) rly recommend this one for chronic fatigue and muscular skeletal pain. (Last batch was veryheady vs say Moi)

Attachments

Kavakavaking

OceanOfKava
Good to hear some positive responses from Dua Na Bilo kava.
One of my new favs. both batches were good. this new 1 is definitely more potent than the last. (last batch here).
All in all a awesome day and night kava depending on consummation. nice heady rush,motivation, anti fatigue, after about 30min moves to a warm body blanket buzz ezzing all muscle tention just as good as chemotypes like B-Guru.

Attachments

Kavakavaking

OceanOfKava
Also it is available via amazon if anyone was wondering were to get a hold of this lovely kava. (110%) worth a try from heady lovers to heavy lovers. seems so well balanced in 2 phazes not at once. very unique.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
One of my new favs. both batches were good. this new 1 is definitely more potent than the last. (last batch here).
All in all a awesome day and night kava depending on consummation. nice heady rush,motivation, anti fatigue, after about 30min moves to a warm body blanket buzz ezzing all muscle tention just as good as chemotypes like B-Guru.
I still have an unopened bag from over a year ago. I wonder how that batch was? I tend to look for more heavy than heady types. Borongoru is one of my favorites as well. Melo Melo is great for daily drinking. KWK was finally able to get more in stock. I stocked up on it but I will give this bag a try since it's been in my cupboard awhile. :)