What's new

New blog post on making the most out of kava by playing with ratios and pace of drinking

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Title sums it up. :) A quick blog post that looks at how playing with ratios and speed of drinking can alter/adjust the kava experience. This is something most veteran drinkers already know, but I think many new users might not fully appreciate this point.

Haku

I’ve been drinking kava since October last year so I’m quite new to kava.
I just read the blog this morning and tried 35 g Keli in 500 ml water, separated into 2 sessions, and WOW! I can feel in my head like I’ve never experienced before.

I have not tried any other kava, but Root & Pestle but I believe this is the best quality kava available here in NZ.

and I would like to say a huge thank you! to Kava Society NZ. I really appreciate making the best quality kava available and always a great service!

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I’ve been drinking kava since October last year so I’m quite new to kava.
I just read the blog this morning and tried 35 g Keli in 500 ml water, separated into 2 sessions, and WOW! I can feel in my head like I’ve never experienced before.

I have not tried any other kava, but Root & Pestle but I believe this is the best quality kava available here in NZ.

and I would like to say a huge thank you! to Kava Society NZ. I really appreciate making the best quality kava available and always a great service!
Thank you so much for the kind words and your support!:)

Root & Pestle

Vanuatu Kava Exporter
Kava Vendor
Australian Importer
Title sums it up. :) A quick blog post that looks at how playing with ratios and speed of drinking can alter/adjust the kava experience. This is something most veteran drinkers already know, but I think many new users might not fully appreciate this point.

We loved it!!