What's new

New here, growing to like grog

Tomtom

Kava Curious
Hi all, I'm pretty new to kava and brand new here. I started with some 30% kavalactone extracts a few months ago and enjoyed the mild relaxed sensation. Then I tried some instant kava from Paradise which was great but was also gone more or less instantly... Now I've tried some Borogu and Nangol Noble from Bula House. I bought an AluBall and have been using that. I'm looking forward to trying lots of new flavors and seeing how they differ. Bula!

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Hi all, I'm pretty new to kava and brand new here. I started with some 30% kavalactone extracts a few months ago and enjoyed the mild relaxed sensation. Then I tried some instant kava from Paradise which was great but was also gone more or less instantly... Now I've tried some Borogu and Nangol Noble from Bula House. I bought an AluBall and have been using that. I'm looking forward to trying lots of new flavors and seeing how they differ. Bula!
Trying new Kavas is always a great experience. Good to hear the AluBall is helping you discover different Kavas.

Tomtom

Kava Curious
How much Nangol Noble do you use in a session? I've been putting about 3 tablespoons in the AluBall, shaking for a minute with about a cup of water, then reusing with a second cup of water later. Also wondering what's the best temperature for the water? I really don't mind the taste of kava, so warm or cold doesn't matter to me.