What's new

New here just started!!!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Ok so I apologize if um posting in the wrong forum I couldn't find a sub forum that seemed to be the newbie section lol

So I stumbled on to Kava kava root trying to find a herbal remedies to help with stress, insomnia, and pain relief.

I have a high stress sales job and I'm one of the top performers for the company and so I wanted a way to not want to smash people so bad after dealing with 500+ customers a day that have no sense of common courtesy.lol

I found my first source and ordered 4oz it just says it's Vanuatu doesn't specify strain like I found most others do later. But I got it and drank 3 shells prepared with pineapple juice and coconut milk last night and i was pleased!

It wasn't as strong as some others had professed, however I didn't order from the awesome sources I see here..... till this morning lol

It was however very nice and relaxing and helped me sleep. I feel awesome this morning! I drank one more shell this morning doubled on the dose and it has a light nice euphoria that kinda just settled in about 20 mins after consumption.

I just got some awesome Solomon island and some instant from a source that I saw had really good reviews.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi and welcome to kavaforums! No need for apologies. Feel free to post wherever you like :)

Glad you found us, and very glad that kava is helping you. Of course if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Ok guys so I necked 3 shells last night in a row before bed after work. By the way I killed it!!!! I beat everyone in the company I guess I came across way better to people I was smiling all day I closed 7 deals in a day! I even had one lady say no I don't want to sign up but I have to say you have the most amazing glowing smile! That kinda made me feel good lol

Anyways back to the topic. I necked 3 shells and felt aaaaaamazing!!! I woke up this morning and the wife woke me up and instead of waking up like a sleeping dragon like usual lol I woke up feeling awesome and she notice. She told me she likes me on this stuff and wants me to help my dad get started she thinks it would help him a lot lol

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Quick question I have been making my with pineapple juice and coconut milk just in a bowl kneading it and mashing it. Is there any reason I should make it in water and then add juice or is that fine?

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
Quick question I have been making my with pineapple juice and coconut milk just in a bowl kneading it and mashing it. Is there any reason I should make it in water and then add juice or is that fine?

What you're doing is just fine. If you go the other route, you'll probably dilute it a bit too much for anyone's liking:)

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks I'm only kneading for like 5mins to on shell is that the right amount of time or should I work it for longer

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks I'm only kneading for like 5mins to on shell is that the right amount of time or should I work it for longer

You might want to work on a few shells at a time. I generally make 2 cups worth, which amounts to around 3-4 shells depending on how generous you are with each one. I'll knead until I don't think it's helping any longer. Usually for 5 minutes or so for the whole batch.

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
That sounds delicious dude ! :). I'm gonna have to try that. I love Pina colada....
It's awesome!!! I ran out have been out for 2 days now and I'm so mad at myself for not buying more sooner I'm waiting on some awesome Solomon and I can't wait till it gets here. I'm back to not sleeping good. I swear I feel like Smaug the Desolate and my wife is a little hobbit in my mountain cave trying to plunder my riches every morning when she wakes me up now lol its a day and night type difference I love kava!!!!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
Ok guys after a bit of reading on here I just noticed something I notice a lot of other noobs like myself have had problems with upset stomach. They only drank 2 decent strength shells and were ill. Now I have to say I'm happy this hasn't happened to me seeing as how I took 3 double strength shells down at once and just felt really good. I wonder if it's just the fact that most people have weaker stomachs? I'm a competitive bodybuilder and I'm used to terrible tasting powders and force feeding 12 meals a day so I wonder if that has helped me with kava as far as not having the nauseous side effect I see so much umong us new guys.