What's new

New Kava Launch from Big Kava

Lami Kava

Amazon Vendor
Kava Vendor
Bula fellow Kava lovers
Tom here from BigKava.com - We are starting a new venture and launching a line of Premium noble Kava Powders on Amazon.com
We’ve worked really hard to source high quality Kava and we’re looking for people who’d like to try it and provide us with feedback. Massive thanks to TrueKava for testing our Kava - I've included a snapshot of the results for our Premium Kava range.

We’re offering 4 ounces (113g) of Premium Kava for just $2 (+shipping if you aren’t a prime member).
That’s 85% OFF! Click https://amzpromocentral.com/get/TWO-DOLLAR-KAVA to access this special introductory deal on Amazon.com

Move fast, we only have 30 coupons to give away. That link again is https://amzpromocentral.com/get/TWO-DOLLAR-KAVA
Enjoy your Kava, from the Big Kava Team

upload_2015-12-21_19-41-57.png

Lami Kava

Amazon Vendor
Kava Vendor
Thank you,
We are based in Fiji and we love to share our Kava with others. So many visitors come to Fiji and other pacific islands and only get to taste poor grade kava. We want to give our customers access to the same Kava that the locals drink!

Our first range of Waka Kava's are sourced from our select group of farmers that are known to practice the old way of kava farming without the use of chemicals or fertilizers. Our Kava is sundried and undergoes a thorough cleaning process to eliminate any soil or foreign substance that may be attached to the roots.

We also are working with farmers from Vanuatu and Tonga to expand our range but we are very picky about the quality of Kava we drink and sell to others!!
Our website www.bigkava.com is quite basic at the moment but please come and take a look - we'll be posting some pics of our tasting crew soon and we've created a kava guide for those just starting their Kava journey.

Thanks again for letting us share on this great forum - hope you get a chance to grab some $2 Kava!
Tom@ Big Kava

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Ordered, lookin' forward to tryin' another new one.
Considering the additional shipping cost, it's almost a better deal to buy the whole pound for $35 with free shipping.

Lami Kava

Amazon Vendor
Kava Vendor
Hi All,
a big thanks to everyone who ordered our Kava - we really hope you enjoy it - hope it arrives in time for some New Years celebrations!

For anyone who may have missed the deal over Christmas, I've extended the $2 coupon deal for another 2 days (go to: https://amzpromocentral.com/get/kava-two-dollars )

Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions and all the best for a great 2016!!

Regards
Tom @BigKava

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Awesome ... about the chills ... they suck in Buffalo at 30°f
Hahaha makes everything colder... my head is tingling like I took some lysergic amides right now haha .. love that feeling

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Really enjoyed my Big Kava sample, finished the bag in 2 nights.
Nice effects and nice potency, I'm assuming the potency can,
in large part, be attributed to the super fine grind. 2/3 of which
escapes into my beverage, thereby making it mostly toss-n-wash
or micronized. Either way, for 35$ per lb. + free shipping
I'll likely be ordering some more soon. ::tanoa::
xenchugger.gif

So many new kavas lately, it's hard to keep up.

Last edited: