What's new

Kava Recipe New masterpiece recipe gentelmen!!!

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
So we thought we had hit the taste recipe nail on the head with the last mix method using the mango juice apparently not because we mixed it with loa Waka and I would almost wretch everytime I drank a shell. This kava is epic for kalm with kava and it's one of mine and my father's top kava favorites due to how helpful the effects are. However it does have a much stronger bitterness factor so we went back to the drawing board with what juice we used.

We finally settled on a mango guava and pineapple juice blend and it's glorious

We mix 1 cup per quart of fluid and add and 1 cup of heavy whipping cream per 2 quarts mixed during mixing about half way through the 15min mixing session.

We finally hit the jack pot!!! This is the king of all mix! The taste is actually good not just tolerable even with the most harshly flavored kava strains! We ordered some fu'u this time and I can't wait to mix to see how epic it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
So we thought we had hit the taste recipe nail on the head with the last mix method using the mango juice apparently not because we mixed it with loa Waka and I would almost wretch everytime I drank a shell. This kava is epic for kalm with kava and it's one of mine and my father's top kava favorites due to how helpful the effects are. However it does have a much stronger bitterness factor so we went back to the drawing board with what juice we used.

We finally settled on a mango guava and pineapple juice blend and it's glorious

We mix 1 cup per quart of fluid and add and 1 cup of heavy whipping cream per 2 quarts mixed during mixing about half way through the 15min mixing session.

We finally hit the jack pot!!! This is the king of all mix! The taste is actually good not just tolerable even with the most harshly flavored kava strains! We ordered some fu'u this time and I can't wait to mix to see how epic it is.

Awesome thanks for adding to the great collection of recipes for us!!! ::happyshell::

nathaniel.adkisson

Kava Enthusiast
That moment you eat a bunch of cheese and the fat content sparks up your kava aging when you thought it was gone lol