What's new

New research on traditional kava's potential for treating or preventing cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
On the Heart Attack think, I how much did they weight? Perhaps being Obese and then leading a sedentary life under the influence of Kava could be the 1-2 punch. When I went for my stress test, I thought I was going to break the treadmill. However, the evil nurse hit the incline button and everything changed. :sneaky: Anyway, my heart is in fantastic shape but so is my weight and I do my workouts BEFORE I do my kava.
If you ever get a chance to grab some data about early heart attacks in Fiji, please post it here.
Also, @Krunʞy, 2 things. First, fix the spelling of your icon, it's bad enough trying to figure out how to "hail' Shakas. Also, Hawaiian Kava is better than whatever kava you drink so there ...:D
Believe me I was not fond of copying sɥɐʞɐs's style but the user name Krunky is taken, I thought about spelling it Krunkie but it just didn't appeal to me. I was actually trying to do a backward K lol.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I hail him by finding a post of his and copying the fine print that shows his user name and date of a post.

D

Deleted User01

Well, how about Krunkard. Krunkster. Krunk-inator. Krunkdawg. Maybe you can buy back the rights to Krunky. :D By the way, we're done with your car. We found no loose kava and so know the mechanic is going to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.