What's new

Forum News New Review Entry Method

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello kava lovers!

Thanks to the efforts of Headhodge we now have another way (which will be the only way after we get everything moved over) of entering a review of a certain vendor's products.

Right now it's set up for Bula Kava House review forum, and the Gourmet Hawaiian Kava review forum. All you have to do is click post new message in either review forum and you will be met with a familiar yet new set of options.

Oh, and one more thing....

Instead of star ratings, we have Shell ratings!
shellrating.jpg

So come rate your favorite kava (at BKH and GHK for the moment) 1-5 shells.

-Kap'm

infraredz

BULA!
Awesome! I've been thinking of getting "shells" instead of stars since I saw the Kavasseur's blog.

Now, here at kavaforums, we can make it a reality!

Big thanks to HeadHodge and Kapmcrunk, we are going far.... (y)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I rate for all the fantastic members and their willingness to try new and exciting ways to crack the same nut 10 SHELLS!! (y)

Also, it should be noted for history, that it was infraredz's idea to do the shell's, not mine.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I would additionally like to announce (piggyback announcement :) ) that I've released a new Beta Version of The Kavapedia Bridge

It's not how the final version will work, but it's a baby step in the direction that we want to go. And it has some much needed bug fixes in it. The name was changed from The Kavapedia Digest to The Kavapedia Bridge to better reflect it's purpose in life. It's the tool that is being used to display everyone's great tagged threads over in the kava wiki area.

Regards
HeadHodge
(edit I was actually thinking of making a separate Forum News item. But I'm unable to add this tag to my thread. :) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Look at that!

Headhodge it looks fantastic, and works wonderfully. I'm sure curious new kava consumers will benefit from this greatly.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Oooppps. infraredz discovered that my bug fix has a bug in it :) (It's like the bug gave birth before I could squish it).
So I've "temporarily" put the old version back, until I can catch the little critter.

Regards