What's new

Forum News New Section!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Added the new section "New To kava?" at the top, it should be the first tab to the right of "Home". Hopefully this will allow our newer members to get more easily acquainted with the kava world.

Enjoy!
-Kapm

Note: Temporarily removed "Giveaways" as currently there are none, and it was taking up navigation space. We can easily re-enable it when the time comes to do another giveaway.

D

Deleted User01

Very helpful, can you add an icon so they can easily join. Also, can the top buttons be more prominent, it looks like we have 3 layers of buttons that are all the same font size. there are 3 buttons for Home which confused me at first but I knew ya done it so I kept looking. Anyway, it suits my purposes. I'll guide them from afar.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I honestly had never noticed that home appeared 3 times. Yeah...fixed that. The icon that will appear for an unregistered user will be at the top of the home page. It says "Sign up now!" in a big green button, and at the top of every page that a user is not logged into by a tab at the top that says "Log in or Sign up"

D

Deleted User01

@Kapmcrunk, now yer talking! We don't want to lose any prospective members that have a short attention span like myself. :D