What's new

New to Forum and newish to Kava

Shelly McKrunkface

Kava Curious
Hi,
I have been drinking kava for a bit over a year, and it has become a mainstay of my life. Having worked my way through forcing it down mixed with almond milk, to washing down with ginger beer, to now where I now just love it straight and carry a bottle around to sip on most of the day.

Typically use an aluball, double balling through a couple washes and then saving the residue so a kind soul can pool it all and make wonderful 'mongrel grog' from it on the weekend.

Love the sleep effects, the anxiety effects, the mellow on a weekend evening effects .... Pretty well all of it.

Looking forwards to reading round on the forums for som more in depth knowledge.

Shelly McKrunckface

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi,
I have been drinking kava for a bit over a year, and it has become a mainstay of my life. Having worked my way through forcing it down mixed with almond milk, to washing down with ginger beer, to now where I now just love it straight and carry a bottle around to sip on most of the day.

Typically use an aluball, double balling through a couple washes and then saving the residue so a kind soul can pool it all and make wonderful 'mongrel grog' from it on the weekend.

Love the sleep effects, the anxiety effects, the mellow on a weekend evening effects .... Pretty well all of it.

Looking forwards to reading round on the forums for som more in depth knowledge.

Shelly McKrunckface
Hi Shelly, welcome to kavaforums. I hope you find everything you're looking for, and if you don't, please ask :)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Hi,

Shelly McKrunckface
Git you some!