What's new

New to Kava-for-Pain - did I do something bad?

Jazmoonie

I am just thrilled I found out why I wasn't having a "kava" reaction and such bad side effects. Since it was that other K thing entirely and I didn't know enough to know there was a difference, I was taking the wrong amounts of the other stuff and am just really lucky I never had anything truly bad happen. Luckily I didn't take it often or long enough to be problematic.
Now for realz: I started off with Kava Boy Chai Tea (yummy) and immediately felt a difference in my pain level. I also have the "Makes Me Mellow" from Kava Boy. If its going to work out this well, I'll be ordering from Gourmet Hawaiian in no time. :)
Thank you & I look forward to being a part of the community!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I am just thrilled I found out why I wasn't having a "kava" reaction and such bad side effects. Since it was that other K thing entirely and I didn't know enough to know there was a difference, I was taking the wrong amounts of the other stuff and am just really lucky I never had anything truly bad happen. Luckily I didn't take it often or long enough to be problematic.
Now for realz: I started off with Kava Boy Chai Tea (yummy) and immediately felt a difference in my pain level. I also have the "Makes Me Mellow" from Kava Boy. If its going to work out this well, I'll be ordering from Gourmet Hawaiian in no time. :)
Thank you & I look forward to being a part of the community!
I am real happy to hear that you figured out what the problem was and that the kava is working for you now. Let me know if you have any questions about my kava. Or kava in general, aloha.

Chris

Jazmoonie

Thank you. I've been to your website already and found it helpful but will not hesitate to reach out if I have any questions.