What's new

New to Kava

Jleeuk

Hi everyone, I have recently been taking a kava extract liquid by Herb Pharm> I use it amongst other things to help me sleep, one of the other things is phenibut which I am trying to stop taking and have been slowly lowering the dose. Anyone know what strain of Kava is used in their product and what the order of kavalactones is? I have emailed them but no reply

After reading a few different sites tonight it seems kava extracts in this form are not so good so I would like to try using the powder and make a drink with it, what is the best and most potent for sleep that is available in the UK or Europe to be shipped to me in England, for now I will stick with Herb Pharm but I really would like to try drinking it for a stronger effect

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I have recently been taking a kava extract liquid by Herb Pharm> I use it amongst other things to help me sleep, one of the other things is phenibut which I am trying to stop taking and have been slowly lowering the dose. Anyone know what strain of Kava is used in their product and what the order of kavalactones is? I have emailed them but no reply

After reading a few different sites tonight it seems kava extracts in this form are not so good so I would like to try using the powder and make a drink with it, what is the best and most potent for sleep that is available in the UK or Europe to be shipped to me in England, for now I will stick with Herb Pharm but I really would like to try drinking it for a stronger effect
Bear in mind it is actually illegal to import kava into the UK for your own use. I keep a small stock of kava for my cats and sometimes have enough to sell some on but it would need to be for a pet and not yourself. If this is something you think might be of use to me you can email me at [email protected]

Jleeuk

Bear in mind it is actually illegal to import kava into the UK for your own use. I keep a small stock of kava for my cats and sometimes have enough to sell some on but it would need to be for a pet and not yourself. If this is something you think might be of use to me you can email me at [email protected]
Thank you I will email soon

IgluGrok

UK ban is really small minded and frustrating as far as I'm concerned. My dogs find kava really helpful.
UK Government restriction doesn't ban external use as far as I am able to read. Somewhat similar to melatonin rules which allow for purchase skin creams etc but not for forms that can be ingested.

Has anyone had any thoughts on that, out of interest?

Hi btw I'm new to this site :)