What's new

New to the forum

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
welcome, Ash! nice use of alliteration, as a couple.
'Awa Ashley definitely has a better ring to it than Bula Ashley ;) \000/

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi AwaAshley, I like how you took the Hawaiian name of the kava, "Awa", remember it is pronounce with a v not a w, so it is like ava, in Hawaii the w is pronounced with a v sound.
I also like that giant flower in that big looking kava bowl. :D Welcome to the forum. Aloha.

Chris

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Hi AwaAshley, I like how you took the Hawaiian name of the kava, "Awa", remember it is pronounce with a v not a w, so it is like ava, in Hawaii the w is pronounced with a v sound.
I also like that giant flower in that big looking kava bowl. :D Welcome to the forum. Aloha.

Chris
Hmm i thought different...Iam humbled by your knowledge Sir anytime u need a free hardworker, To help with the Awa iam serious i want to learn.And plan to work on an Awa farm someday.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
both pronounced as 'ava...but spelled different, hawaiians usually pronounce their "w" as a "v" sound...unless it's the 1st letter in the word. ...or something like that..
:) \000/

D

Deleted User01

And a big Welcome to you Ashley and congrats on your success story. Now I know who the "lovely assistant" is and I know BulaBuck is in good hands.

D

Deleted User01

I just wanted to add this. My mind has a playlist and it plays selectively. Yesterday, I got my instant Kava and my Kava Plants got shipped out of Ebay and so the this song was playing: "Lifes been good to me so far ......" Joe Walsh.

Today, after the Induction of KavaGurl, everyone getting their cool banners, the pictures of BulaBuck's Kitchen and the introduction of his wife and coupled with all the Newbies that have come in to join the family, well this song is playing:
"Our house, is a very, very, very nice house ...." CSNY

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AwaAshley

And a big Welcome to you Ashley and congrats on your success story. Now I know who the "lovely assistant" is and I know BulaBuck is in good hands.
Awe kind words!! I need them after the day I had. That'll teach me to leave my kava Kalm at home. BulaBuck is my penguin... My mate for life:)

A

AwaAshley

I just wanted to add this. My mind has a playlist and it plays selectively. Yesterday, I got my instant Kava and my Kava Plants got shipped out of Ebay and so the this song was playing: "Lifes been good to me so far ......" Joe Walsh.

Today, after the Induction of KavaGurl, everyone getting their cool banners, the pictures of BulaBuck's Kitchen and the introduction of his wife and coupled with all the Newbies that have come in to join the family, well this song is playing:
"Our house, is a very, very, very nice house ...." CSNY
Very nice house, I love it and feel sooo welcome!!

Blomdor

Envoy of the Dealfish
Indeed. Ye seem to be a genuinely caring and loving bunch of people, and for that, us newbies are grateful. Thankee.

I've been on the internet since 1997 or thereabouts, and have browsed many forums since that time. Most are far more hostile than this one, and I've had a number drive me out on my first post for absolutely no apparent reason (once, the regulars insisted I was one of the forum trolls using a sock puppet account). I've come to much appreciate places such as this one which are frequented by such awesome people.

Hm. I wonder what the denizens of this corner of the internet might be consuming to make them all so wonderfully friendly and at peace? ? : I