What's new

newbie here.. aluball anyone?

Happy G

Kava Curious
using two bottles and four balls in two washes using two hands I can make a half gallon of nice grog in 5 minutes or less.
Oh ya !! That’s the ultimate way to make grog , I just add in my favorite song and do my interpretive aluball kava dance while shaking up the grog :) my neighbors sometimes look at me weird when I do my dance in the yard but it’s all good cause some of my best kava sessions I have are in the great outdoors.

Aquafina

Kava Curious
Bet I can answer that for him! 1 1/2 to 2 cups worth, right Krunkie? I've been using his method from here, and making mongrel grog, without knowing it was called that. But I can't get nearly as much out of it as he does yet. I keep washing the way he describes, but it's pretty weak by the end. I'm gonna keep trying though.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Typically what we go with is what started as 2 cups dry grind, aka 32 tbs, which when wet, frozen and thawed comes to about three cups. We use that in 4 washes, using 8 cups on the first, 4 on the second, 2 1/2 on the third and 1 1/2 on the 4th. Maybe 1 cup on a last one if it looks like it might work. Anyway, that makes 1 gallon plus 1 to 3 extra cups, depending.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Bet I can answer that for him! 1 1/2 to 2 cups worth, right Krunkie? I've been using his method from here, and making mongrel grog, without knowing it was called that. But I can't get nearly as much out of it as he does yet. I keep washing the way he describes, but it's pretty weak by the end. I'm gonna keep trying though.
The key for the strength is having a large enough mass when making it. Also, it helps imo to soak that bag of thawed makas in that first 8 cup batch for 10 minutes using hot tap water. In 10 minutes the water will cool, and the process helps loosen things even further after the freeze/thaw cycle.

Happy G

Kava Curious
The key for the strength is having a large enough mass when making it. Also, it helps imo to soak that bag of thawed makas in that first 8 cup batch for 10 minutes using hot tap water. In 10 minutes the water will cool, and the process helps loosen things even further after the freeze/thaw cycle.
Oh okay that makes perfect sense thanks , I’m gonna build up some Makas this month and try it out a whole gallon of kava from Makas sweet !!!!!!