What's new

Newbie On Board!

D

Deleted User01

You you kinda constipated, maybe you didn't eat your bran. :ROFLMAO:
::frosty:: Ok, we're gonna boogie. Namby took the kava cause he had none. I gave Namby some of my own Kava because that’s the Forum Way. I also wrote a little ditty about the forum with all due respect to John Forgarty:

If you come down to the forum
Bet you gonna find some people who live
You don’t have to worry ‘cause you got no kava
People on the forum are happy to give.

This starship keeps on groovin',
Kapm just keeps her cruising.
Krunkin’, Krunkin’, Krunkin’ on the forum.

Come on Pamby, its 5:00 at the Bunga and I have worked me up a thirst.

N

Namby Pamby

Whoo hoo. I'm going to the Bunga Bunga. Where are my sunglasses. Aw yes, now I'm styling. :cool:
See you gentlemen later. It was a pleasure meeting you. Or as Frosty would say, "Smells ya later". :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted User01

Namby and Frosty are long gone. It's Bunga Bunga time in the Ole Town tonite. Nice sunglasses Kapm. Let me think Obi, Dela was there last week at the Bunga Bunga but I don't recall what she wore.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Its kava Friday Biotch. Should we do it like this?
billlindidaveKAVA.jpg

That sort of thing end up in this.
download.jpg

Or we could get way to crazy and up up like this
ble.jpg

How do we want the night to go? We have endless Possibilities. Maybe our new members @Namby Pamby , and @Frosty the Zombie Snowman can give me some help. All I need is direction. Much love, Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

In my day, I would advise "Do it, do it, do it till your satisfied". When and if Frosty and Namby return from the Bunga Bunga, they might have an opinion.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
In my day, I would advise "Do it, do it, do it till your satisfied". When and if Frosty and Namby return from the Bunga Bunga, they might have an opinion.
Well we shall see Im working with 2 fresh pounds of Mahakea from GHK. So all I need to know is how to proceed. Maybe a good question is how many shells::happyshell::should I go with tonight. Or should I dump all 2 pounds into a 5 gallon bucket, and see where it goes? Don't know just yet how to proceed with such. Like I said I needs direction. Much love Roaddog....
download (1).jpg

D

Deleted User01

Simmer down now. Don't be such a partyer. You have to set an example for the Newbies. Make a big batch, space your shells, and see where it takes ya. You can always bottle the left overs.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Could just rock it until it rings my bell? But yes your probably right, maybe a good 10 teaspooner is in order. Much love. Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

@kavadude, put the shell down and slowly walk away from the shell. Nice and easy now. Don't make any sudden moves. That's a good lad!