What's new

Jeffro

Kava Curious
Hy everyone , well I'm new to kava. I just love everything I here about Noble kava, so I have a question. . I purchased Lawena kava from Wakacon, and some kavalactones 33% by bouncing bear botanicles in the interest of getting it by Friday. Will these brands give me a bad exp. If nothing else I figure I can build up my kavalactones with this till I can purchase from Bhk.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
What Rayken said. The stuff from GHK does good on pain. Plenty of other vendors on here though that will do ya just fine though.

Welcome to the tribe. ::happyshell::

Jeffro

Kava Curious
Sweet thanks ,I'm really hoping to have a good exp, I have heard mostly good things.. I think people around here just don't know about this stuff, the only way I found out about it is I was looking for herbal supplements. . I'm from South Carolina.

Jeffro

Kava Curious
I will probably be limited to 50$ a week or there about, so I'm looking forward to getting a pound of good. That way I can save up for a cpl weeks.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Welcome Jeffro! Make sure to head over to the "New to Kava?" tab for all the beginners info you could possibly want. There's also a section for KavaForums members only deals including a 10% off coupon for use on our site - KFNEW10

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Welcome aboard!!

I have plenty of back pain (muscular, not related to vertebrae). Kava helps a TON. On really bad days, several shells
makes the pain completely vanish. Zero pain. It's the muscle relaxant qualities that really help, but kava does have some
analgesic qualities as well.

SC? Where abouts? I am down there several times a year, Columbia area (near Dreher Island St. Park)

Jeffro

Kava Curious
Thanks for the welcome. ...I am from wahalla SC about 10 miles from Clemson. I'm right up in the corner of the state. I like 10 % off

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Welcome to the Kava forums, Jeffro. The important thing getting started is less about what kava you choose (provided it IS actual kava) and more about getting through Reverse Tolerance. Obviously the higher potency, higher quality kava, the faster/better your initial experiences. Once you've cleared reverse tolerance, you can start looking at the finer points of the different cultivars/brands/suppliers/etc.

Jeffro

Kava Curious
Yes this is gonna be the case for me (reverse tolerance ). First day trying Kava, I'm finding I will have to be careful not to overdose trying to feal effects. Day 1 : no effects. .mabey a little something. . Slight upset stomach

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!
Yes this is gonna be the case for me (reverse tolerance ). First day trying Kava, I'm finding I will have to be careful not to overdose trying to feal effects. Day 1 : no effects. .mabey a little something. . Slight upset stomach
Dude, don't worry about overdosing. The worst that could happen is you fall asleep at an innapropriate place/time or throw up a little bit.

Jeffro

Kava Curious
I here ya. . . But idk how long this reverse tolerance is going to last. I'm just gonna take it slow, no need to be uncomfortable. . I'm going to buy some quality kava tonight, or tomorrow. .so many choices. By slow I mean a full dose, I'm not a wuss either.

Jeffro

Kava Curious
Day 2 made some Kava from Wakacon. .I felt a head rush coming on..it's gone about 30 seaconds. I here this is kind week though. Plus I did a bad job straining. .

Steph

Kava Enthusiast
I here ya. . . But idk how long this reverse tolerance is going to last. I'm just gonna take it slow, no need to be uncomfortable. . I'm going to buy some quality kava tonight, or tomorrow. .so many choices. By slow I mean a full dose, I'm not a wuss either.
Welcome to the foroums! It took me three weeks to go through reverse tolerance. It was worth the wait! Hope you enjoy your experience here.:D

Jeffro

Kava Curious
Day 3 definitely felt it more .. but no where near what I want.. felt some really cool vibes ...but there so faint, hopefully when reverse tolerance dissapates , I will feal these vibes strongly