What's new

Nice fun body melting warming Kava

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Is theire Kava that's nice to the body. But helps relax muscles and generally leaves a pleasent warmth?
I've had Papa Kea and Buruguru only once. While both rocked in their own way. Not reely a warming kind of thing the one time I had them.
Thought surely their's a just plain fun body melting and warming funsies kind folks might sugest trying.
preferably without feeling gross lol.
That seems a weird side to hava. Kan be awsome. Kan also leeve me wondering: what the heck did I just eat?

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Sample some heavy/krunk kavas and see what works best for you.

Hanakapi'ai is a good choice. Noble Kava's Maewo Borogu is tuff, best borogu in my opinion (by the way, why isn't Andrew on the forums anymore?)

Palmetto

Thank God!
I visited Noble Kava's new location in Ashevillle this year, and was very disappointed across the board. I bought half a pound of Borogu, but wasn't blown away by it. The bartender tried talking me into K@, and talking me out of trying Samoan kava, which I like by the way.
Sample some heavy/krunk kavas and see what works best for you.

Hanakapi'ai is a good choice. Noble Kava's Maewo Borogu is tuff, best borogu in my opinion (by the way, why isn't Andrew on the forums anymore?)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
I visited Noble Kava's new location in Ashevillle this year, and was very disappointed across the board. I bought half a pound of Borogu, but wasn't blown away by it. The bartender tried talking me into K@, and talking me out of trying Samoan kava, which I like by the way.
That. Is....awkward. Let us hope their's some reason for what ever the problems are.
In the meen time thanks again for all the sugestions. ^_^

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
Is theire Kava that's nice to the body. But helps relax muscles and generally leaves a pleasent warmth?
I've had Papa Kea and Buruguru only once. While both rocked in their own way. Not reely a warming kind of thing the one time I had them.
Thought surely their's a just plain fun body melting and warming funsies kind folks might sugest trying.
preferably without feeling gross lol.
That seems a weird side to hava. Kan be awsome. Kan also leeve me wondering: what the heck did I just eat?
Hiwa by GHK. GHK is out of it right now but I hope they get some more in soon ! It's my GoTo muscle relaxer and I always use it after a day of hard work on the farm. It works fast too.

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
I just had a couple tbsp of dua na bilo for the first time in a while. I think it would fall into the category you're looking for. I still can't believe that dua na bilo is only 23 bucks plus free shipping with Amazon prime. What a steal

Personally, I get some of the best relaxation overall from honokane iki. It definitely has some body numbing and great muscle relaxation effects for me.

I second the Hiwa suggestion, and that used to be my go-to heavy kava. However, I think honokane iki is superior for the effects you're looking for. I love the stuff.

xbobmarle

Kava Curious
I just had a couple tbsp of dua na bilo for the first time in a while. I think it would fall into the category you're looking for. I still can't believe that dua na bilo is only 23 bucks plus free shipping with Amazon prime. What a steal

Personally, I get some of the best relaxation overall from honokane iki. It definitely has some body numbing and great muscle relaxation effects for me.

I second the Hiwa suggestion, and that used to be my go-to heavy kava. However, I think honokane iki is superior for the effects you're looking for. I love the stuff.
How does it compare to Kava Supreme, if you've had that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk