What's new

Kava Preparation No House Cats Allowed

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
1. You'll need a bunch of kava

2. You'll need an all mesh 5 gallon 45 micron bubble bag. I bought two because I keep two different varieties going

Pour half a pound or less of kava into the strainer, put in fridge and soak overnight.
Pour in some coconut sugar and cinnamon for taste

3. Straining pot
images (68).jpg

4. Two 1 gallon jugs.... these are my old one gallon jugs

Now I have these Clear Flint 1 Gallon Glass Jugs with 38mm Poly Seal Screw Caps which keep the kava very fresh in the fridge for at least a week

View attachment 2964

[A

hash-all-mesh-bag.jpg

^^^^ web site http://www.bubblefilterbags.com/bub...sh-bags/all-mesh-bag-5-gallon-single-bag.html

150326_0013.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
R

Rookietwoshoes

Uh ... I'm thoroughly confused by those photographs. Am I supposed to sense a difference between the two?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'm still trying to figure out, how the hell this thread, has anything to do with cats. Guess that's what I get for using Kava during the day. Much Love Roaddog....
It's fairly obvious Watson. With a stash like that, it's the cats "Meow" and a cat would just bogart the whole thing. ::wow2::

D

Deleted User01

I think house cats is just another word for free loaders. With a kava stash like that, you don't want free loaders hanging around. :rolleyes:

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
It's fairly obvious Watson. With a stash like that, it's the cats "Meow" and a cat would just bogart the whole thing. ::wow2::
I think house cats is just another word for free loaders. With a kava stash like that, you don't want free loaders hanging around. :rolleyes:
you guys truly crack me up...:D

download (16).jpg
Hey Hedgie what's with the blasted Brits thieving up all the kava....I dunno J-man but I'd like to steel toe the limeys back across the pond..... Bwahahaha good one Hedgie

D

Deleted User01

And so the Friday begins with a pretty decent puppet show ... Can't wait to see what is next. :D

verticity

I'm interested in things
Urban Dictionary says:
house cat
a house cat is a younger man who is attracted to older women
A high school boy hitting on his friends mom. Thats a house cat.
Boys that hoot and holler at older women. Those are house cats.
The reverse of a cougar situation. Thats a house cat situation.
There are also some other nonsensical definitions. I am still none the wiser.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Yeah, you definitely do not want your cat around when in the middle of this. It happened more often than not to mine and after a while he started looking like this. Poor thing couldn't even get up and walk half the time.