What's new

Noble Clouds

Dust

Kava Curious
Does anybody know if alcohol is in any of their products? used in the process of making them? And in general how does everyone feel about their product? Im thinking im going to try it soon as I can thw alcohol question is important to me though lol

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Does anybody know if alcohol is in any of their products? used in the process of making them? And in general how does everyone feel about their product? Im thinking im going to try it soon as I can thw alcohol question is important to me though lol
I like it on occasion, I vaped some this morning to get the courage to get out the door :)

As for the extraction method I am not sure.

Dust

Kava Curious
I like it on occasion, I vaped some this morning to get the courage to get out the door :)

As for the extraction method I am not sure.
is it harder on a vape than a more traditional eliquid? Do you think it matters to have a vape strictly for that or do you just use it in whatever your using for other juices too?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
is it harder on a vape than a more traditional eliquid? Do you think it matters to have a vape strictly for that or do you just use it in whatever your using for other juices too?
It needs to be vaped at a higher resistance, it can't be sub-ohmed, I did vape it at 1 ohm today, but for a longer session, I'd go higher. Up until recently I only used tanks but I vaped it on a RDA.

The e-juice is a bit thicker and grainier so be prepared to go through coils much faster, if you use a tank. It's made with 100% VG.