What's new

Nooblet needs kava suggestions

KavaCat

Meow.
That's an effect I get from Kava. I often get diarrhea of the fingers. :whistle:

It would be great if you could go to the "forms" section and submit a form that's there to rate your melo for us. It doesn't need to be from any vendor listed in this forum.
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. I don't think that I want to do that right now, before I've had enough different varieties to get a sort of basic idea about the finer points, but I will keep tabs on where my kava came from, and make some notes so that I can compare later experiences.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Oh man I'm sipping on some GHK Honokane Iki mixed with Nakamal @ Home's Stone kava and it is reaaaalllly nice. And super easy to snap back into reality even after a shell sends you somewhere else. Much needed during this stressful week.

KavaCat

Meow.
Oh man I'm sipping on some GHK Honokane Iki mixed with Nakamal @ Home's Stone kava and it is reaaaalllly nice. And super easy to snap back into reality even after a shell sends you somewhere else. Much needed during this stressful week.
Cool, good! My next kava purchase will be with GHK. I'm super interested in trying that Hiwa, though, since it was only done a few days ago. :) Also going to get the sample pack too, though.