What's new

I Love Kava Friday Oh, yes it is.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
This week has been brutal....but in the grand scheme of things I can't complain. Just the usual first world problems of job, kids, and stress. Today's end will bring the tingly joy of kava to my brain and the world will be right again. May your weekend bring joy, relaxation, health, and happiness my bula friends.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
On this day, the day of Venus, and Frigg, we celebrate the Polynesian custom of drinking pulverized root water that makes you chill out. Venus and Frigg were on to something.

dies Veneris (Day of Venus), Frigedaeg (Frigg's Day) --> Friday (Friday).

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
It was a good week. Productive towards long term goals and giving back to my local community. I don't have a lot of money, but I do have the ability to provide labor with even some amount of skill at times, so it works out! Also, here's a chicken I roasted that looks like it will wave 'hello' at any moment.
IMG-2219.jpg
IMG-2218.jpg

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Its my first weekend off since who knows when. Me and my wife and the dog are all sick. So she's putting her witch craft essential oils on all of us. I fear dreadlocked white hippies are going to start knocking on our door.
Hurry up and stop being sick so those hippies don’t show up! :smuggrin: