What's new

Papa 'Ele 'Ele is back by popular demand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, Papa 'Ele 'Ele is back by popular demand. I have had so many requests for this so here it is---http://gourmethawaiiankava.com/product/papa-ele-ele-medium-grind/
This is my way of saying thank you all for your support and for all the emails I get from you folks telling me how my kava has helped you or telling me how you like my kava so much, I really do enjoy getting those emails.
And for the kava forum members there is a special code you can use for $5 off. The code is--- Kava Forums.
Thanks again for being such a great community. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
I've tried most of your Kavas over the past few years, except this one, so I'm looking forward to trying it. By the way, how long will the code be good for?

Krunkaroo

Kava Enthusiast
Ordered :)

Just wondering for 'Outside USA' why some medium grind are OK to select 1 lbs. but on other only 1/2 lbs. is selectable?

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Don't feel bad, my tracking number has a picture of a canoe. Anyway, good things come to those who wait. I'm already feeling like royalty.
Yeah I need to work on that waiting thing, I don't mind the waiting so much as I share a po box with a drunk who I don't fully trust, knowing when it is delivered helps because I can get there before he does.

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
I'm interested in trying another Black Kava as I'm a lover of your other Black Kava......Hiwa. I noticed Hiwa is not available at the moment. Will we be getting more Hiwa?
Thnx. Hope all's well your way

Status
Not open for further replies.