What's new

Powdered Kava Review Papa Kea

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
One of the lightest tasting kavas I have had besides PK Fiji it is also very light in color once your through kneading it. This kava really reminds me of paradise or the ground from which it was grown from in Hawaii, it reminds me of relaxing on the beach without a care in the world except about what is right in front of you. I currently have some melo melo and have had trouble dosing myself with it, sometimes it can be too strong. Papa Kea reminds me of beer in a way with its easy to dose oneself ability, unlike melo melo which reminds me of hard liquor. One thing I do like about Papa Kea is it is strong enough to sedate you if you keep drinking but, light enough to have a good mellow session. The initial kava rush seems to subside slower than other kavas I have tried and my sessions last a little longer than my current melo melo. I'm currently under the influence of Papa Kea hopefully my review is as accurate as I can possibly muster atm, and I leave you guys with this:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hay HerbalDude420, I am glad you like the Papa Kea, it is one of my favorites. I am also glad you noticed that if it is not strong enough all you need to do is drink a little bit more and your there, it is easy to control like you said, I think it has something to do with the Hawaiian chemotypes (Hint Hint @ Deleted User01) , aloha.

Chris

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
I love the Papa Kea one shell in the morning set a good mood for the whole day. My only qualm is i wish $30 or $35 got me a pound i blew through that half lb in 4 days lol or i wish my wallet had more money in it, either way i can taste the love put into growing this kava.