What's new

Paradoxical Kavanomics

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur

1. One thing I have concluded that is counterintuitive: expensive root isn't more expensive and cheaper root isn't cheaper.

2. With premium root it goes further, you get more cups of grog per cup of grind, so it all works out to pretty much the same for me, a dollar a cup of prepped grog.

3. So just drink whatever you feel like based on desired effect and flavour and feel. The money always works out to the same.
No?

also one root on its own might not be remarkable or seem worth rebuying but in a blend it can shine and become priceless. Also some root can be so good on its own that you miss how good it is in blends and you really miss out on its wider range of virtues, which might be tragic.

D

Deleted User01

What you say is true but only if the expensive Kava is truly Premium and Tudei Free. I do a minimum of blending so you might want to clue us in on some of your favorite blends. Maybe this can be an ongoing post where members post their favorite blends.

D

Deleted User01

On the opposite end of the spectrum, I will always have some Nene as my last shell to insure a good nights sleep. When I'm running low, it might get mixed in with Moi or Kumakua. I don't know that it makes the effects any better, but it is something I do to ration out my Nene when I start to run low.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Yup, and Squanch plus anything. Tonight I am blending Squanch with Squanch, seriously. Waka and Lawena. Had waka for brek, lawena at work and a waka lawena blend for tonight. It's thursday. Mmmm mmmmmm, Squanch is good food.
Is it Thursday really? Damn, where did the week go? It felt like Tuesday to me at the least. :confused: