What's new

Kava Preparation Perfect Rooted Bliss....consistently!!

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
I think I'm falling for her! We have met up the last few nights and it has been....spectacular. She makes me feel like a kid again and helps me to be optimistic about life in general. And did I mention how absolutely gorgeous she is?

Yep, you guessed it. I'm talking about the Hanakapi Ai medium grind mixed with Moi micro in an AluBall. About a Tbsp of each.
And I had two Aluballs of this concoction each evening the past few nights!!!

I'm sorry but real, genuine noble kava beats alcohol, benzodiazepines, and 100 other things hands-down every time. If you think booze is better, my advice is shell out a few extra bucks (you get what you pay for) and get some Hanakapi Ai and Moi from GHK and try my concoction. Keep at it like your sanity depends on it and you'll break through reverse tolerance at some point. That's when you'll say to yourself, "so this is what they were talking about!"

Welcome to the mummified, zombiefied, couch-locked state! Your magic flying carpet awaits.
You're welcome!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I think I'm falling for her! We have met up the last few nights and it has been....spectacular. She makes me feel like a kid again and helps me to be optimistic about life in general. And did I mention how absolutely gorgeous she is?

Yep, you guessed it. I'm talking about the Hanakapi Ai medium grind mixed with Moi micro in an AluBall. About a Tbsp of each.

I'm sorry but real, genuine noble kava beats alcohol, benzodiazepines, and 100 other things hands-down every time. If you think booze is better, my advice is shell out a few extra bucks (you get what you pay for) and get some Hanakapi Ai and Moi from GHK and try my concoction. Keep at it like your sanity depends on it and you'll break through reverse tolerance at some point. That's when you'll say to yourself, "so this is what they were talking about!"

Welcome to the mummified, zombiefied, couch-locked state! Your magic flying carpet awaits.
You're welcome!
It sounds like an interesting combo. Personally I prefer a subtle kava experience (it's rare that I drink kava with the intention to be couch locked) I like to be anxiety free but functional. I love Moi, hanakapi'ai on the other hand was too strong for me with tudeish effects (not saying it is) which I enjoy but seldom.
I definitely agree that it is way better than any other substance.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor

You're welcome!
It's nice when you find something that works really well for you consistently. Good for you :)