What's new

Kava Recipe Pinneaple coconut water

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Needed:
-Pineapple flavored coconut water (ice cold)
-Kava
Step one make kava into 4oz of warm water (1 tablespoon) adjust as needed
Step two add 12 oz of cold pineapple flavored coconut water to the 4 oz of kava...
Drink and enjoy in 4oz increments :)

Adjust for potency but keep 2:1 ratio coconut water to kava water

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I tried some instant in coconut water once and it was really horrible. I tried some instant in pineapple juice once and it was really nice............................................................................................................................

At the start of next week I may well be saying... I tried some instant in pineapple flavoured coconut water and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bert07

Me like da kava
How coincidental, just last night I tried mixing my GHK's Micro into Coconut water w/ Pineapple juice already added in and it wasn't bad at all, at least not any worse than anything else I have tried. There's a tropical kick to it that I like.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Pineapple juice is great but if you use pineapple that has banana juice added, it takes away from the taste even more. I've found banana to be effective for other foul tasting herbs. The banana smoothness added to the additional sweetness is nice.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Actually banana is a natural antacid to a certain extent so could help calm the stomach too. Plus electrolytes. Banana bonus!