What's new

Poll: Should kavasseur review "Irish Nature" kava?

Well should he?

• Yes. Let's have him be the Guinea Pig.

• No. Even if he survives, he might never be the same.

Results are only viewable after voting.

verticity

I'm interested in things
So this is basically the silly tabloid thread of the week, so here is something I never new about Donald Trump before:

"...in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, author Harry Hunt alleges that Trump underwent a scalp-reduction surgery to remove a bald spot. The procedure, performed by then-wife Ivanna’s plastic surgeon, was apparently so painful that he became violent.
'Your fucking doctor has ruined me!' Trump cried before allegedly assaulting her." (Source)
You can't make this stuff up, folks.
Well the author of that book probably did make it up, but it must have been very difficult to make up...

Donald-Trump-14129.jpg

So, well the idea of "scalp-reduction surgery" sounded so ridiculous I had to to find out if it is even a real thing. Yes, it is a real thing:
http://www.londonhairlossclinic.com/scalp-reduction/

"Scalp reduction is a surgical treatment to remove parts of the scalp ... the purpose being to reduce the overall area of bald skin. The healthier parts of the scalp are then stretched and re-positioned, making the balding area smaller and more manageable. ..."​

In other words, a hairy condom made from your own scalp is stretched over your head.

And now you know ... the rest of the story
paul_harvey.jpg

(For the benefit of younger folks here who might not know who that is, it's radio personality Paul Harvey. I guess this is also for the benefit of older folks who had no idea what he looked like because he was only on the radio...)

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
So this is basically the silly tabloid thread of the week, so here is something I never new about Donald Trump before:

"...in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, author Harry Hunt alleges that Trump underwent a scalp-reduction surgery to remove a bald spot. The procedure, performed by then-wife Ivanna’s plastic surgeon, was apparently so painful that he became violent.
'Your fucking doctor has ruined me!' Trump cried before allegedly assaulting her." (Source)
You can't make this stuff up, folks.
Well the author of that book probably did make it up, but it must have been very difficult to make up...

View attachment 5803

So, well the idea of "scalp-reduction surgery" sounded so ridiculous I had to to find out if it is even a real thing. Yes, it is a real thing:
http://www.londonhairlossclinic.com/scalp-reduction/

"Scalp reduction is a surgical treatment to remove parts of the scalp ... the purpose being to reduce the overall area of bald skin. The healthier parts of the scalp are then stretched and re-positioned, making the balding area smaller and more manageable. ..."​

In other words, a hairy condom made from your own scalp is stretched over your head.

And now you know ... the rest of the story
View attachment 5804
(For the benefit of younger folks here who might not know who that is, it's radio personality Paul Harvey. I guess this is also for the benefit of older folks who had no idea what he looked like because he was only on the radio...)
This was oddly fascinating to me.
I remember making a post not so long ago about experiencing a numbness in the scalp from kava while not being numbed in the facehole at all. Perhaps Dr. Umpf never did undergo scalp reduction, perhaps this is one of the side effects of the Irish Kava? I guess we'll see when @Kavasseur posts his review on YouTube. About the whole hair situation I mean. I think someone with photoshop skills could give us a mock up for comparison. If there is anything to this, shouldn't his hair take the shape and form of Dr. Umpf's? Would it still remain it's glorious tint de noir? I think we all agree that Kavasseur sports a lustrous mane.