What's new

Quality kava encapsulated product, does it exist?

VictoriousSpoon

Kava Curious
Drinking grog the traditional way is largely the preferred method, but for convenience's sake say when travelling, does anyone make a quality capsuled noble kava product?

If Steve/Ozia can make quality kava candies, surely this is possible?

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Drinking grog the traditional way is largely the preferred method, but for convenience's sake say when travelling, does anyone make a quality capsuled kava product?

About the only one I know of is Gaia Herbs. It's pretty expensive and you get 75mg of kavalactones per capsule. It's a kavalactone product, not kava. It's missing aspects of kava, but it would work in a pinch.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Drinking grog the traditional way is largely the preferred method, but for convenience's sake say when travelling, does anyone make a quality capsuled noble kava product?

I think your best bet, if you are really interested, is to buy instant or micronized from a trusted vendor and cap them yourself. It is pretty easy and you can buy different sized caps off of amazon. It is still a lot of caps for a reasonable serving but at least you won't be dealing with extracts from questionable sources.

OwenShang

Kava Curious
"I think your best bet, if you are really interested, is to buy instant or micronized from a trusted vendor and cap them yourself. It is pretty easy and you can buy different sized caps off of amazon. It is still a lot of caps for a reasonable serving but at least you won't be dealing with extracts from questionable sources."
Good advice. I'll keep that in mind.