What's new

I Love Kava Friday Rainy Friday (no complaints)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
DALL·E 2023-08-04 07.10.34 - a smiling sloth at the beach hiding from the rain. Digital art.png

Kava lovers, we've just gone and done it yet again!

Another FRIDAY on queue!

I hope you all have an excellent weekend. I intend on soaking as much vitamin Couch this weekend as possible, but we'll see how that goes.

Little rainy out there, but that's absolutely not a complaint. Let that rain fall, and hopefully the temps go with it.

Bula/Malok!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Enjoying the ‘awa Hiwa.
Just noticed KWK has “Santo Laterals”, so I’ll have to try those soon, interesting chemotype too!
Does anyone know if Fiji Fresh Kava is still active? I haven’t seen any KavaForum or Insta activity for a couple years and their site won’t load for me.
3A054998-0F29-4A64-81CB-C5FA1AB6D783.jpeg

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
It's raining again kava here, alleluya! I want to test the spiritual side of kava, by learning to listen to it. Do you have any quick tips? Books? What's the best variety? I'm thinking of something with more kavain, to help sustain attention more easily. I'll try to see the impact of kava on my meditation sessions and also on undirected attention, maybe taking the bodyhigh as a meditation object sounds also like a good thing to test!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Interesting yours came in blue. Mine was in the old gold bags. Wonder if they are the same harvest
I'm not used to the blue bag...keeps making me think I have chocolate covered pretzels for a second...
It's a quick disappointment, when I realize I don't actually have chocolate covered pretzels to nosh on, but that turns around quick when I remember it's some nice Hawai'ian 'awa. ::kavaleaf::

flipz.jpg

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
It's raining again kava here, alleluya! I want to test the spiritual side of kava, by learning to listen to it. Do you have any quick tips? Books? What's the best variety? I'm thinking of something with more kavain, to help sustain attention more easily. I'll try to see the impact of kava on my meditation sessions and also on undirected attention, maybe taking the bodyhigh as a meditation object sounds also like a good thing to test!
A few years ago I self-published on Amazon the Ninth Mandala of the Rig Veda from the perspective of soma as kava. I like to read it while drinking kava from time to time. It's title is Rig Veda Kava Edition: Ninth Mandala.