What's new

RealKava

RjEmpire

Does anyone have experience with realkava.com? My friend is visiting her family near there and I might have her pick me up some.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Does anyone have experience with realkava.com? My friend is visiting her family near there and I might have her pick me up some.
I would go with someone better known like KWK or BKH. Plus you get a better selection.

Kava Supreme from Kavafied is another excellent choice and you can buy from all three vendors on Amazon.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Real kava aka kava kauai has good kava. I had one batch of vanuatu that i think could of leaned tudei but i can't be sure, it was a sort of thing of feeling a little dizzy and way oversleeping/foggy the next day but no bug deal. Probably not Tudei but a little rough. And it didn't keep me from buying another batch more recently, which happened to be really good, just as potent but kinder. I have heard some good reviews about the 5-star kava but its a little rich for my tastes

RjEmpire

I would go with someone better known like KWK or BKH. Plus you get a better selection.

Kava Supreme from Kavafied is another excellent choice and you can buy from all three vendors on Amazon.
Yeah I’ve tried BKH and Kavified and I agree they are good. I was just curious about the real kava Kauai kava place. Those are great suggestions though thanks.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I'm a big fan of Realkava.com, their kava is consistently excellent. The Vanuatu Waka is the first kava I drank and it's still a favourite today, quite balanced leaning to heady. The Fijian is nice and heavy with that lovely cocoa, chocolate Fijian smell. The 5 star is supposed to be the same as Wow from N@H and I have to agree it is quite similar so you'd have to compare prices on that one and see which was cheapest. The special reserve is very heady and potent. I didn't like their instant at all, just didn't get on with it and I've heard the rest of their novelty products like the kava honey aren't that great but their main kava offerings are really worth trying. Service is always good. Overall a solid vendor.

RjEmpire

I'm a big fan of Realkava.com, their kava is consistently excellent. The Vanuatu Waka is the first kava I drank and it's still a favourite today, quite balanced leaning to heady. The Fijian is nice and heavy with that lovely cocoa, chocolate Fijian smell. The 5 star is supposed to be the same as Wow from N@H and I have to agree it is quite similar so you'd have to compare prices on that one and see which was cheapest. The special reserve is very heady and potent. I didn't like their instant at all, just didn't get on with it and I've heard the rest of their novelty products like the kava honey aren't that great but their main kava offerings are really worth trying. Service is always good. Overall a solid vendor.
Ok thanks.

NAMBATU

Kava Enthusiast
Real Kava / Kava Kauai are good people. I've bought lots of different things from them: extracts, medium grind, instant, micro, cups. Everything I've had from them has been great except these things which are horrible.