What's new

Really enjoying the Eva

Tomtom

Kava Curious
Hey guys,
Thanks for the recommendations. I've been trying out about 5 different kavas and really really love the Cactus 'Eva. I'm mainly drinking kava in the evening and nighttime so the relaxing + a little euphoria is perfect.

Given that I love this one, any other recommendations along the lines of 'Eva? Should I be sticking to kava from Vanuatu? I am curious about ones from other regions.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Yea, the Cactus Kava bag is really good. I do Aluball my daytime kava, but the special kavas (like Hiwa, Hanakapa'ai) for relaxing evenings, need the traditional method. Takes more time but gets you in the right frame of mind. A little bit of mindfulness while kneading sets the tone!

Sam Handwich

Kava Enthusiast
Yea, the Cactus Kava bag is really good. I do Aluball my daytime kava, but the special kavas (like Hiwa, Hanakapa'ai) for relaxing evenings, need the traditional method. Takes more time but gets you in the right frame of mind. A little bit of mindfulness while kneading sets the tone!
Absolutely! We've been talking about this recently and I totally agree. There is something very cathartic about kneaded the strainer in the warm water. @wanderingwoodsmith brought up the notion of using it during meditation and it's an awesome idea. At the very least, turn down the lights, put on some chill music and knead away, thinking only of the kavalactones kneading. Totally sets the mind right for the kava.

Last edited: