What's new

Recommendations?

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Hello, after a long hiatus from kava and a brief experiment with it last year, I am settling back into kava. I really love kavafied's Kava Bati clean balanced feeling. I am wondering if there is something that has a similar feel but a deeper potency/depth. I guess I am looking for a very similar effect, but richer. I just tried the supreme and it doesn't seem euphoric enough. I am wondering if anyone can name what I am looking for? I was kinda thinking of trying one of Kava Time's waka's or squanch? I had some, lets say, interesting experiences with GHK's moi micro last year that was unlike anything I had ever remembered kava doing; not sure if that is prudent choice for me (severe double vision, texting my friends gibberish, and some head injuries from falling). The Bati seems more like return to what I had remembered from years ago (though, is it my imagination or has the price of kava more than doubled in the last 20 years...I used to buy mostly from Kava Kauai). But I want something more rich and more intense, but with the same clean and balanced feeling.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hello, after a long hiatus from kava and a brief experiment with it last year, I am settling back into kava. I really love kavafied's Kava Bati clean balanced feeling. I am wondering if there is something that has a similar feel but a deeper potency/depth. I guess I am looking for a very similar effect, but richer. I just tried the supreme and it doesn't seem euphoric enough. I am wondering if anyone can name what I am looking for? I was kinda thinking of trying one of Kava Time's waka's or squanch? I had some, lets say, interesting experiences with GHK's moi micro last year that was unlike anything I had ever remembered kava doing; not sure if that is prudent choice for me (severe double vision, texting my friends gibberish, and some head injuries from falling). The Bati seems more like return to what I had remembered from years ago (though, is it my imagination or has the price of kava more than doubled in the last 20 years...I used to buy mostly from Kava Kauai). But I want something more rich and more intense, but with the same clean and balanced feeling.
Try a Fijian like Squanch Waka or KWK Vula Waka which is pretty damn good as well. On the heavier end of the Fijian experience you can try Kava Time's Kadavu, it's a slightly heavier Fijian.

Happy shelling :)

D

Deleted User01

Man, after that post about falling all over yourself, Chris just got 200 orders for Mo'i. :LOL: In reality, different kavas can have different effects on different people. I do a lot of Mo'i and it keeps me in the game from 3:30 to 5:00. You are probably going to have to experiment because I think your chemotype is a little different than the norm. Not a bad thing, just a thing. Hmm, for balanced, you could try Mahakea from GHK if you were looking for Micro.