What's new

Red swollen eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Good deal, I appear to be in the same boat you are (well except the bloating) (y) your experience is very much welcomed!
Runny nose won't keep me away. ::chugger:: It still happens a lot of the time, often accompanied by a tight worthless cough. Nothing major. I have worse issues with bloating, nausea, over-fullness, stuck gas...still not enough to stop me.

hypnos

the god of sleep
I don't to take kava frequently enough to cause dermopathy, but I've noticed if I only sleep a few hours afterwards, my eyes will feel a lot drier than normal.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Yes, I constantly deal with red itchy eyelids due to kava intake along with styes (as do others if you do a quick search). If it gets bad I switch to glasses versus contacts and I now regularly wash my eyelids with gentle soap (baby shampoo works great) and finish with a wipe of witch hazel. The witch hazel has both antiseptic properties and astringent properties that help cool and get rid of the puffiness. On occasion I have had to stop my intake all together for a few days to rid myself of the eye issues. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.