What's new

Returning from one heck of a time

Kava_Bob_40

Kava Curious
Some time ago I had relieved myself from taking kava and I really shouldn't have. I have been through some complicating and chaotic times these last few months. I started back with taking kava about almost two weeks ago and it is working with me again to where I am finding relief once again.

There was something I read about taking time away from kava after about three months but as time went by I would be forgetful and not even think about taking it until maybe later on but would not get around to it.

Along with the kava I have been going to therapy. Have been going to therapy for a while now. My therapist is glad that I restarted the kava. She seems very interested about it and is very encouraging.

I am glad to be getting back to some sanity and also with being here at the forum. I will have some reading to catch up on here. How has everyone been doing?

D

Deleted User01

@Kava_Bob_40 I'm doing fine and the forum is better for you returning. I'm glad you are feeling better. As for getting back your sanity, I would highly recommend you not viisit here on Friday if you want to keep your sanity. :D