What's new

Reverse

peterjack

Hey guys! So I have a question, when does reverse tolerance end? I've been using boroguru kava for about a week and the effects it has on me (which is a nice head feeling) only last for about 30 minutes then I feel nothing

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hey guys! So I have a question, when does reverse tolerance end? I've been using boroguru kava for about a week and the effects it has on me (which is a nice head feeling) only last for about 30 minutes then I feel nothing
I think we need a bit more information. How much are you taking? Microgrind, Instant, or medium grind and prep method? Where did you get your boroguru from?

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
That sounds about right.. space out those shells appropriately to keep the krunk on. don't over-analyze it either. The more you drink kava, and listen to it, the more pronounced your effects will become. Trying different kavas also helps you to tune your perception.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I used to think I must have kava tolerance, but I think I'm just getting better at drinking it. I can drink it all day long and I always feel great all the time. Not sure what do compare it to as I don't know anything else any more. Even when I'm not actively drinking it, it's still at work making me feel good.

But it did take me 2 months of daily drinking at first before I felt anything. And what I feel from borogoru is about what you describe.

D

Deleted User01

How does it end ... very badly ... Just kidding. It can be 2 weeks. Take your shells every 20 minutes and keep dosing yourself. I have been doing kava for more than a few years and now 1 shell gives me a buzz. I know this because I just gulped one. Now I can sprint to the 5pm finish line where another shell awaits me. :D