What's new

I Love Kava Friday Safety Friday

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Happy 4th of July weekend everyone, I'll be at a socially responsible BBQ at my sister's house. Hope you guys have a good one!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Happy 4th of July weekend everyone, I'll be at a socially responsible BBQ at my sister's house. Hope you guys have a good one!
I totally forgot tomorrow was the 4th as I'm currently sitting here at work with what seems like everyone else at home.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I totally forgot tomorrow was the 4th as I'm currently sitting here at work with what seems like everyone else at home.
I kind of figured you did since you didn't put in the title. I can relate to not knowing what day it is anymore, I've been home for almost 5 months. The only reason I remembered is because any opportunity to get the hell out of my house for a day, is a reason to celebrate.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Today should probably be a kava day...I've been maybe drinking one cup of instant the last couple of days each day. I've been super lazy with prep...

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
Happy 4th and for our international friends, happy weekend. I'm impatiently waiting for my shipment of Pacific Root and Kava Supreme. I'm not out by any means but I really wanted these NOW.. lol.
Be safe Everyone. Deep peace and good health.
Bula!