What's new

Serious shelling

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
For a serious Krunk experience (expensive one too lol) strain and knead your medium grind in two 8 oz bottles of kwk fresh green kava. Not practical of course regularly but were all in need of some serious relaxation with the current times. Hope everyone stays safe.

Kavaguy

Kava Enthusiast
What would be the difference btw doing that and just preparing the medium grind separately and drinking the green lava by kwk separately?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
For a serious Krunk experience (expensive one too lol) strain and knead your medium grind in two 8 oz bottles of kwk fresh green kava. Not practical of course regularly but were all in need of some serious relaxation with the current times. Hope everyone stays safe.
All aboard the cross-eyed express.

Add a touch of kalm with kava extract drink mix to the top and I think we'd call that an "ALL IN"

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
What would be the difference btw doing that and just preparing the medium grind separately and drinking the green lava by kwk separately?
The simultaneous effect was more pronounced for me and it was an experiment more than anything. I had tried in past fresh than grind. But together was just instant krunk. Could be placebo but im about it