What's new

Member Soapbox show you my kava balls if you show me yours.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Thank you Shakas this was turning into a sausage....erm ball fest? Hahahah, you guys are awesome whether you have no balls, one ball, two balls.....uh three balls o_O:eggonface::censored::ROFLMAO:
Yeah were all still talking about kava right......right?!?!?!:p:unsure::coffee::rolleyes::whistle::smuggrin:
Damn you RoadDog and your unnecessarily insinuating headline! :arghh::mad::LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:
Anyways I don't happen to have any of the aforementioned "balls" atm but when my stock of root builds up again I'm hoping to save some up, dry them out and reuse them....good god no matter the context this's just not right..:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Now that's about the same size as my ball, there @blindy107 Also yes, I never doubted once, that the title would be a grabber. just hang out theres more to come there @Monkava'd . Just figured everyone kneaded a good kava laugh.(y) Whos got big balls???? Much love. Roaddog....

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I love big balls but only got a couple of pea shooters today (ROFL: micronized, that is)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well you know how it is @KavaLot , we all work with what we got. But I got some micronized on the way. Cant wait to try the syrup. Thanks for contributing even if your balls are very tiny(Pea shooters). Your knowledge is big. :sneaky: Much love. Roaddog....

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
I found out through a DNA test and old pictures of my great grandmother that she was full blooded Tongan, she quite enjoyed her kava. My grandmother often sported large balls.