What's new

So... does it taste as bad as mucuna pruriens?

love2driveinct

Kava Enthusiast
After watching the videos and looking around a bit more on some drug & supplement forums, I am going to stop taking the mucuna pruriens for now. Anything that could possibly cause a migraine is a red flag for me. I've been migraine-free for a year after suffering for 30 years, so I don't want to do anything that could possibly jeopardize that. I don't need the testosterone boost or hair loss, either. :LOL:

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Testosterone isn't necessarily bad for women. We all have trace amounts in our bodies. I think what David the Good was saying was that velvet beans can stimulate production of more T in males.

You're right though, if there are other side effects maybe it's not the best supplement. I'd be curious to taste it just for the sake of learning something new.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
After watching the videos and looking around a bit more on some drug & supplement forums, I am going to stop taking the mucuna pruriens for now. Anything that could possibly cause a migraine is a red flag for me. I've been migraine-free for a year after suffering for 30 years, so I don't want to do anything that could possibly jeopardize that. I don't need the testosterone boost or hair loss, either. :LOL:
Although side effects are fairly uncommon, they include headache, nausea, vomiting, death, dizziness, vaginal ejaculations, dysentery, cardiac arrhythmia, mild heart explosions, varicose veins, darkened stool, darkened soul, lycanthropy, trucanthropy, more vomiting, arteriosclerosis, hemorrhoids, diabeetus, virginity, mild discomfort, vampirism, gender impermanence, spontaneous dental hydroplosion, sugar high, even more vomiting, brown, your mom, and mild rash.

love2driveinct

Kava Enthusiast
Oh, for the record... so far mucuna pruriens still wins for the most disgusting thing I've tasted as of late. KWK instant puoni is way better.