What's new

So I finally tried some micro...

Sean D.

Kava Enthusiast
From GHK, and wow, so much more convenient.

It's a little more moola, but great for weeknights after getting home late from work. It really is just like instant to prep.

I understand some folks are sensitive to fibers though. It sounds like GHK has a special process for this, but I'll probably try another vendor too.

Any other good vendors with micros?

Regards.

It's a little more moola, but great for weeknights after getting home late from work. It really is just like instant to prep.

I understand some folks are sensitive to fibers though. It sounds like GHK has a special process for this, but I'll probably try another vendor too.

Regards.
Yesterday I tried out the Pouni Ono micro from KWK . I found it very very easy to drink with good daytime effects , give it a try when it becomes available again.

D

Deleted User01

@SeanD, welcome to my world, the wonderful world of Micronized. You have to put a price on your time. Kneading kava was not therapuetic for me, it was just inconvenient. You pay more money for Micro but remember, the Makas have been removed from the GHK product so you are getting pure kava. I have done the math and it turns out you get more bang for your buck.

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor

Regards.
Thanks Noble Headed.

Sean,
Currently we have a "noble" micro Fijian Lawena kava in stock. www.kavakavarus.com
When our(KKRS & KWK) Micro Pouni Ono is back in stock... everyone is going to know and i'm sure you'll love it.

Regards,
Mark D. owner of KKRS