What's new

Some Kava Forum Milestones

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It still blows my mind to think about how much we've grown as a community. It's so much more influential than I ever knew it could be. We've come a long way, and I'm very much excited to see how far we will go in the future.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Man, I've been away for a year on this forum - I think last was November or December 2013...and when I came back recently, in a year alone, I was amazed of how much everything grew. And I mean everything. This forum is probably the best I've ever seen on the net and a lot goes out to Kapm for creating a beauty of an online community. I remember back in the day lurking and then posting towards the end of the yuku forum rip. I guess what I have to say is, this site has become almost perfection. Great vibes and atmosphere.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
there was also that one time where a friendly gothic transvestite was posting stories about getting completely obliterated on kava, and there was this other guy named ed! who looked suspiciously like a banana...and there was also this one time where I posted a narwhal in the shout box 10 minutes ago.
The landmark i'm looking forward to most is 3/17/2015: Send Entire Inventory to Shakas Day.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I'm still a short-timer here, but man did I strike gold when I found this place. What really stands out to me is what's NOT here, and that's the kind of flame-baiting, trolling, nazi-name-calling, ad hominem attacking that you see on just about any other forum "on the internet."

The people here are enthusiasts, sure, but also genuinely concerned about the health and welfare of the members. It's a very welcoming place and has a unique inclusive non-judgmental tone that is truly remarkable!

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I recall lurking about the yuku forum & not being able to make heads nor tails of it, how to navigate there, or finding it helpful. Other than that, the only thing at all I remember of it was Infraredz avi.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Kava Forums is the place to be if you are into Kava! It is the most important place to be. Google has already established that the Kava Forums is the last word on Kava (if you don't count all the Ad Word Advertising that Kava.com does). Good work Kapm'! You had the vision to take it to another level. (y) I know the Kapm and the moderators spent a enormous amount of time getting this forum up and running and @HeadHodge built the WikiPedia so it took a great team to make it what it is today. Now the big challenge for the Kava Forums is to continue getting new members in the coming years and more importantly, to show the world that Kava is a safe product that comes with a list of safety rules like any other product on the market.