What's new

Stone - Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

Kava Curious
My first Kava experience was an awesome one with Stone last night. I think I made a good choice for my first time. I'm going to try out a few different Kava's before I post an actual review. Unless of course a complete newbie posting a review Is okay :p

I actually have 2 shells In me right now, made It even stronger tonight. Very gentle relaxation seems to be my experience so far. The amount of numbness my mouth experienced was a lot more than I thought!

I do wish this vendor was more active here at the forums. My next stop will be GHK, more specifically the "Nene" that someone suggested me to try.

Time to go make a bulk order :)

Cheers ::chugger::

drifter308

Kava Curious
Just tried Stone for the first time tonight. After the Tongan, and Kalm's Borongoru, which don't get me wrong, I liked, the stone is like a kick in the head. The taste is actually pretty good; I did not like the woody taste of the Tongan but the Stone has a nice slightly piquant peppery taste that I find preferable, though a lot of that could just be due to the immediate numbing effect. It's really potent, and though I'm not couch-locked, I don't really feel like going out either. For perspective, I've been typing these three sentences for the past half hour and wish I had some Venture Bros, or Archer to watch {^_^}. I was going to write up a full review, but I don't think I can just yet, so I'll probably just copy and paste this to the Tongan review I wrote as well. I feel like saying Bula! but also that it might be disingenuous; I use hot water, coconut milk, lecithin and a magic bullet to blend up my kava then drink out of a lowballer after it cools in the freezer for a while. I'll definitely order more at some point, but since there was a USPS mixup that delayed my package I went ahead and ordered some of the GHK Mahakea, I'm looking forward to sharing my experience with that when it gets here {^_^}.

Status
Not open for further replies.