What's new

I Love Kava Friday Stormy Friday

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Alas, the power has ceased flowing. Looks like I'll be reading by candlelight this evening.

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
Here we have mostly sun, in south of France! And personally I'm learning to enjoy my new morning routine on Saturday morning maybe even more than the Friday night. Love theses mighty roots (lateral roots from kavaeurope). This is massage in a bowl :D And to have such great effects without tolerance formation is such a fascinating stuff, pharmacologically wise. Sorry for the rambling, haha.

The Kap'n, is the picture in the thread IA generated?

Me in my head in my living room on a kava-fuelled Saturday morning :D

38269366_A_dream_of_drinking_kava_in_paradise__concept_art__matte_painting__HQ__4k.png

Good weekend to everyone :)

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Here we have mostly sun, in south of France! And personally I'm learning to enjoy my new morning routine on Saturday morning maybe even more than the Friday night. Love theses mighty roots (lateral roots from kavaeurope). This is massage in a bowl :D And to have such great effects without tolerance formation is such a fascinating stuff, pharmacologically wise. Sorry for the rambling, haha.

The Kap'n, is the picture in the thread IA generated?

Me in my head in my living room on a kava-fuelled Saturday morning :D

View attachment 12958

Good weekend to everyone :)
What?! Artificial intelligence?! I take great offense in someone thinking my painstaking art is anything BUT.... absolutely an AI generation, lol. All praises to our artificial overloads.