What's new

Strain comparable to melo melo from kava society?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Anything hit like that? Melo melo from KS cuts through anxiety like butter and has a great sedative and euphoric effect. I haven’t tried melo melo from KWK since they released it, at the time it was oddly stimulating for me. Could be totally different if I gave it another shot. There is really nothing that Krunks like it without giving a rough body load or hangover that I can typically find. Gor gor from artofkava is far from a close second but it gets the job done for sedation/euphoria with some of the anxiety benefits. Ikaika or better yet hiwa are ideal too. I think the peeling of the root is a big factor with strong kavas

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Anything hit like that? Melo melo from KS cuts through anxiety like butter and has a great sedative and euphoric effect. I haven’t tried melo melo from KWK since they released it, at the time it was oddly stimulating for me. Could be totally different if I gave it another shot. There is really nothing that Krunks like it without giving a rough body load or hangover that I can typically find. Gor gor from artofkava is far from a close second but it gets the job done for sedation/euphoria with some of the anxiety benefits. Ikaika or better yet hiwa are ideal too. I think the peeling of the root is a big factor with strong kavas
Have you tried Wow from N@H? That's got a kind of euphoric beginning sliding into a sedating finish.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It really is a fantastic kava. I have a few kilos coming right now.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Have you tried their Bir Kar - after much trail & error I have more or less settled on their Bir Kar and Melo Melo as my dailies. Both excellent.