What's new

Suggestions please :)

A

Adriano

Hello everyone, I've enjoyed kava from BKH and GHK (melo melo and moi respectively). I tried another kava seller and was very disappointed in the quality
of kava I received. It didn't even smell like kava to me. So instead of making another very costly mistake I am hoping for and would really appreciate suggestions of seller(s) of quality kava similar to Moi or Melo Melo ( I like the Moi but it is very expensive). Thanks

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I concur with the previous suggestions KavaBoy & Kalm's grinds are pretty similar and a few bucks cheaper.
If you wanna save even more, you could give Best Fiji Kava's "Lawena" a try, look on ebay.
If you wanna try another MeloMelo try Kule'a, look on Amazon. I think it was around $40.
Also, MDMA works really well.::ooooohhhhz::

A

Adriano

Thanks blindy107 and Introspect for the suggestions. To me the melo melo is a bit better than Moi but not by much. But BKH seems to be perpetually out of stock thus my looking for another good source.

A

Adriano

Thanks Shakas I'm ordering the melomelo from amazon and the Vanatu from the ebay seller you mentioned. They seem to have good reviews and the prices are good, especially the one on ebay which was $53 for two pounds of Vanuatu AAA shipped. Also ordered the kavaboy. I've high hopes this time.