What's new

Suggestions? re:Body heavy kinds

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Looking for sugestions on a nice body relaxy kind. ^_^ Loved PapKea, wich is alas out and Honokane Iki was starting to grow on me. But I thought it'd be worth wile to get some other ideas for something I hadn't tried yet to try ^_^

D

Deleted User01

I did a blend of Papa Ele Ele and Hanapaki Ai' and it hit the spot.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Hmmm thanks for the idea! ^_^ I think I've seen KavaTime come up ocasionaly ^_^
It's a good one. It's the numbiest kava I've ever had, but it is really nice and classy too. It doesn't make me feel nauseous even though it can get really really heavy. :) It's very clean feeling even though it will knock you on your ass! It does it with white gloves on! :p hehe

gork

Kava Enthusiast
It's a good one. It's the numbiest kava I've ever had, but it is really nice and classy too. It doesn't make me feel nauseous even though it can get really really heavy. :) It's very clean feeling even though it will knock you on your ass! It does it with white gloves on! :p hehe
I look forward to trying it ^_^ Got some on the way perhaps by Friday or Sat. I want try Hanapaki Ai' It was fun one it's own way. a nice silly kind. For some reason I it made pretty thirsty.

I did a blend of Papa Ele Ele and Hanapaki Ai' and it hit the spot.
Hmmm I've seen papa ele mentioned a few times. Add that to my wish llist as well. ^_^ Thanks for the inspierations all. ^_^

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
I have the Papa Ele Ele as well. It's nice also, very smooth, but the Kadavu is more numbing and heavy where the Papa Ele Ele is more balanced-heavy leaning in my experience with it. :)

I really hope you like the Kadavu. Let us know what you think of it when you get it. I'm always interested in hearing others' experiences. :) Bula!