What's new

Synergy

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
Has anyone had a boosted experience from mixing two different strains together?

I mixed a batch of 5 tbs of BKH Boroguru and 5 tbs of Kava Kauai's Vanuatu Reserve in 6 cups of water and a sprinkle of Mazola oil in the blender. After a couple of mugs I was on Cloud 9. I mean extremely glorified and pumped. The energy explosion was incredible. I tried round two this evening and had the same effect. What's up with that? Lovin' it big time :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Not sure what you mean by boosted? But I do mix my kava's. I mostly do a mixture of Boraguru with Koniak to tone down the Koniak and bump up the Boraguru. When I do that, I get enjoyable effects from it.

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I've had each of these on their own several times and they're both very pleasant with heady effects. When I mixed them together I felt the heady effects were greater than having each on their own. I don't know the chemotype of the Kava Kauai's blend so I can't evaluate it on that stance. It makes sense to use Koniak in that manner. By itself it's way too strong as a Tudei.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Canawa,
Ya..thats a good 1!

I also like the Borogu mixed with the Boroguru...its nice
I haven't tried the borogu yet ..but as it stands I have about 5 pounds of kava to burn through so it may be a while ..I think I'm gonna mix some nambawan with some papa kea or papa kea with the Fijian and see how that is ..I'm sure it'll be exquisite :D