What's new

Thank You KapmKrunk For The Kava Forums!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I just wanted to kind of echo a few recent posts, here is one---
all i know is that kapm now owns the kavaforums.com.
he has devoted many hours out of his life and has spent thousands of dollars of his own money to create a place for lovers of kava to congregate to have fun, share knowlege, and spread the goodness of kava to the world.

im not sure who was banned and who wasnt, but it doesnt matter as far as i am concerned. if anyone is here to disrupt the great intentions of kapm, then they can go to hell and good riddance.
That was from HeadHodge. Here is one more----Took the words right out of my mouth! I can see the real ambassadors of kava and the guys I want to be connected with from outsiders....one being the guy that faithfully wishes us happy Friday every week. How cool is that!?! Kap'm always seems to be thinking of the group and is a real peacemaker if ever I saw one online. This is what I picture kava to be...a great unifier, a team player, etc. It should enrich our lives. I appreciate his willingness to keep this place as drama free as he has.
That one was from PapaMoi.

All I can say is all that they said it true. If it were not for Kapm and his tireless efforts then this group would not be as great as it is today.
So on this day I want to take my hat off to Kapm Krunk and tell him that he has helped so many people by making and maintaining this kava forums.
We all know that at times it can be difficult but he breezes through it so we all come out better.
I tell you Kapm must be related to Job because of his patients. Thank you Jimmy for all you do. We all hope that you continue to do this with the expertice we have come to know from you and I wish you the best of health and the best kava. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Chillbert

Kava Curious
A small gesture that sums up Kapm for me: without notice or request he updated my avatar by replacing my amateur coffee mug with "kava" on the side to the slick tanoa you now see. Just sent it to me out of the blue. A simple thing that rang true and sounded the spirit he brings to the forum and all who choose to spend a piece of their life here.

Bula, Kapm. Bula.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Thank you! We go through difficult times but it’s important to remember that we are all human. There is common ground no matter how differing the views may seem. We’re going to find that common ground. We're all different, and come from different walks of life, but we're all linked by this plant. Bula!

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
Thank you! We go through difficult times but it’s important to remember that we are all human. There is common ground no matter how differing the views may seem. We’re going to find that common ground. We're all different, and come from different walks of life, but we're all linked by this plant. Bula!
Thank you Jimmy, here is my cat in Tanoa in your honor!

Attachments

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
A small gesture that sums up Kapm for me: without notice or request he updated my avatar by replacing my amateur coffee mug with "kava" on the side to the slick tanoa you now see. Just sent it to me out of the blue. A simple thing that rang true and sounded the spirit he brings to the forum and all who choose to spend a piece of their life here.

Bula, Kapm. Bula.
That is like rockstar mode or something! That is cool about your meme. Kava is great, ain't it?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity

Bula, Kapm. Bula.
yeah, bassackwards sakhas used his awesome power to fix my avatar too. he gave me a shell, a south pacific island, and changed the the numbers on my hat to the first 3 digits of his favorite chemotype.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
yeah, bassackwards sakhas used his awesome power to fix my avatar too. he gave me a shell, a south pacific island, and changed the the numbers on my hat to the first 3 digits of his favorite chemotype.
I was going to say, I think he may be more prolific in randomly bestowing little images of awesomeness. He made some of our most used smileys too. We really are a community, and as much as I would love to take all the credit, it has absolutely been a community effort.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Oh wow! I never noticed that before! Sneaky but cool.

Now I wonder, did I randomly luck out as member number 808 or was that some behind the scene kine action?