What's new

Thanks everyone

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't taken the time to get on here much lately, and I would like to thank everyone for this forum and the great info that's shared here. I'm fully enjoying kava, and have been trying different strains from Bula, GHK, Kavafied, Kava Roots, and my latest is sample pack from Cactus. It is so interesting to see how the different strains hit me. So far my favorites have been the Kava Supreme from Kavafied, and the Tongan Family Reserve from Kava Roots. Bula's Borogu had a nice feel to it as well. I found the thread about tudei from a while back, and someone mentioned the 245xxx chemotype had a hard hit and I think that's why I like the Kavafied Kava Supreme. I'm shooting for that kind of feeling each time. The aluball has been working great, and the tips I've gotten about soaking and a second wash have helped tremendously. I did get strainer bags from Cactus on this most recent order, so I might try a traditional prep this weekend.

Thank you all for helping me have good experiences with Kava. I saw a few forum posts elsewhere that I stumbled on, and people were talking about how Kava did nothing but make them feel sick, and I might have had a similar experience had I not found this forum.

Please feel free to offer any other suggestions, especially with the strains and chemotypes that I seem to enjoy.

D

Deleted User01

Looks like you got your degree in Kavatology and you are working on your Masters. You are now ready to go out into the streets and preach the good word. At least preach that kava is a very good thing indeed and if done properly. Suggestions? I suggest you keep doing what you are doing. You don't need anymore help from us. :D

Vice

Kava Enthusiast
Blue your right! There's a lot of good kava knowledge here and a few nice people too, well after they've had their kava of course. Who am I kidding, everyone here is on the root. That's why everyone is so nice ;) thanks guys