What's new

The AluBottle Is Finally Here!

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
The juicero story is pretty wild....thats the next move...move back to palo alto, and pitch the bluetooth connected AluShaker 9000 for $400 or you can just shake it yourself faster and more effective for free lol
Great work, @Kavafied.
Interesting to compare your invention with the massive fail that was the $120M Juicero.

Next step, the Alushaker 9000. You fill it up before you leave for work, it detects your stress levels based on your social media activity during the day (How? It's internet connected, silly!). Then it detects when you walk in the door and starts shaking itself and sends you a tweet when it's ready. It goes without saying that it has built-in tech that detects tudei and chlorophyll and will refuse to shake if it does. :LOL:

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
Alexa AI kava maker . . . NAME: Bula
"Oh Bula?"
"Yes, Peppery?"
"Make me a strong grog . . . "
"What kind would you like, Peppery?"
"I don't know Bula, its Friday just surprise me. Something numbing."
"Ok, I know what you like on Fridays."
. . . Spits out a coconut shell and fills it up with a wicked Fijian blend . . .

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
That was my experience too. Absolutely love it but I need the hands of a football player.
I shake mine side to side, so it was okay. Quadruple Aluballin tonight :)
hopefully two hand shakes will work for you....the size was a big design struggle to work with as we wanted to make sure the alushell cap was big enough to be a legit kava shell.
Alexa AI kava maker . . . NAME: Bula
"Oh Bula?"
"Yes, Peppery?"
"Make me a strong grog . . . "
"What kind would you like, Peppery?"
"I don't know Bula, its Friday just surprise me. Something numbing."
"Ok, I know what you like on Fridays."
. . . Spits out a coconut shell and fills it up with a wicked Fijian blend . . .

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
The juicero story is pretty wild....thats the next move...move back to palo alto, and pitch the bluetooth connected AluShaker 9000 for $400 or you can just shake it yourself faster and more effective for free lol
The Internet-enabled PaluBucket9000! :D When you fill the PaluBucket9000, the level detectors built into the side of the bucket connect via cellular data to your social networks to tell your friends you're mixing! Regular users of the PaluBucket9000 can generate unique 2D barcodes for each kava session by scanning the kava skin on their hands.